Monday, 5 January 2009

Sms Promises

"are you free at about 17:30-18:00?"
"mmm what's on the cards?"
"a rather good shag, I wanna fuck you all and good at the sauna"
"good to know. And where are you going to find a sauna, here?"
"I've got the key of a gym nearby, I can let you in without anyone know"
"interesting, indeed"
"have you ever had been fucked by anybody in town?"
"you, once. Someone else a few times more"
"who is he?"
"I'll tell you when we meet, but only if you'll give me that very very good shag I need. Is it a finnish sauna or an hammam?"
"we have them both. Do you go often to hammam?"
"not often, but when I am out of town, sometimes, especially around Bologna where I know of a very beautiful one"
"so... Do you think you can you come today?"
"i really would need it, but I'm going home after one day on the ski; when other day can you l'et me in?"
"anytime"
"what about next monday?"
"that would be great"
"you know what I'd love you to do me? To have you fuck me while I have my big dildo inside, so that my little nasty butthole gets what he think he deserves, for once! - oh look ah what a whore I'm turning into, you'd better get me laid soon!"
"wait for you on monday"
"can't wait for it!!!"

Now, this is indeed promising, but I'd better check whether I'll ne free on monday or not, because I said "monday" but I was actually meaning "the first day after holiday"...


Invia con LifeCast




### update ###
"are you interested in coming today [monday] about 5:30 pm for a free spa at the Gym where I go?"
"have been thinking at this all of previous days, my butt has been longing for that. I'll check my duties for today and I let you know."

### final update ### or what people call an "epilogue".
I arranged it so to be free at 5:30 pm, I went there, I wrote him when I was close by and he told me he was 30' late, so I went to some shops to check a few things and buy some, then went there again and climbed stairs up to the third floor. As if it were a sign not to enter, I received a call from a client, than one from my wife and I wonder how it could be that there weren't one from my mother too. But then I managed to pass through the turnstile and were faced with a very beautiful giant jacuzzi in a 60 sqm room, round in shape and which I think it had to look very classy; if I only could clearly see it, as all the room was immersed in darkness: it looked like it was closed!!!
Anyway, I thought, maybe it's just a matter of time, maybe my mate will come and he's got the keys, maybe it's what he wanted to be like, maybe ... maybe I just didn't want to spoil it all, given how much expectations I had on this, and the lovely self-sex I had had with my two big dildos on that afternoon just so that I were ready to have both the dildo and the fleshy saucy sausage of my friend in me in the hammam or in the finnish sauna.
So I went to the lockers and started to undress. I had just removed my socks together with trousers and the black g-string I was wearing when somebody entered the room, and the only reaction I could think of was to stand still, don't say a word, half naked with only a black t-shirt on and silently waiting to find out whether the doubt "is he my mate, or is it the gym owner? And has he seen me?".
He turned around and walked away, leaving me in the impression that he hadn't seen me, after all. But in order to be ready for it, I wrapped my naked bottom half with the bath towel I had in my backpack and only just in time for him to get back and talk to me: it was the man I was waiting for, who told me he was sorry about the spa being closed and wondering why we could enter anyway. Actually, were it not for him saying "and I hope there's no alarm on..." I would have thought of caring little about not having other people inside and have some fun anyway; he had been fondling my butts through and from below the cloth I was wearing all the time he had been in the dark room, that I was really longing for it...

But, like all the other time, it seems I can't get to get a good shag, lately, damn it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment