So I went to the loo, open the drawer where I store my toys, and picked the two large dildos I most treasure, one of which with a very powerful engine! And, oh yes, there's a twist of proudness in these words.
I cleaned them carefully, soaped them a little, soaped and played with my finger on my butt then sat on the thinest (but motorised) of the two and rode it for a couple fo minutes, then had the other one fuck me doggy style until I could veeery easily slide three and even four fingers inside my lusty, hungry little hole; then I did it.
I started - since I know that "the closest to real life, the better" - by sitting on the humanly shaped, ball provided, jelly one, rode it for about one minute, then started to slide the other one, with engine at half gears, inside me, like if somebody were to fuck me from behind while I were riding a cock behind me; and it worked magic! In a few seconds, and with no pain, I had my butthole open and let the second dildo in, then I had it to go at full gears and climaxed so hard I did start to shatter.
I could have both of dildo move inside me, and pump me hard when I wanted it and it ALL-FELT-GREAT!
WOW, how I love it. And how I long for a real action. Possibly like this one!
(a little pic for you...)
No comments:
Post a Comment