Friday, 23 January 2009

A loser will stay a loser, even in time.

I though I'd give Spa-boy another occasion.
So, when he texted me this morning "Would you like to come to the SPA, this evening?" I texted back "Yes, but are you sure it'll be open, this time?"
He wrote he was and so we agreed on meeting there after six pm.
So I rode my motorbike to this gym where, at one floor there's a very alrge pool with jacuzzi and on a corridor there're two rooms, one small hammam and one smal finnish sauna.
I laid there, looking at the ceiling and waited until he finally reached me in the hammam.
I was sat on one of the only two benches in this rather small hammam, naked, and he arrived and sat on the other one, we waited a couple of minutes just in the eventuality the other man we saw in the locker was to join us uninvited. Then I started caressing his legs, which I remembered were less sturdy, and produced myself in my geisha-style intercourse: massages, languishing eyes, long fingers exploring all of his thighs only to stop to caress his toes and then to slide back toward the top of his legs, where he was waiting for me. An energical massage right close by to the action place, gave him a hard on: something I always appreciate.
But then he was feeling too hot, and I can't actually tell it was all because of me, anyway he had to go out of the hammam for a while.

I was feeling fine, so I thought I'd stay instead; I decided I'd lay on my belly instead, on the opposite bench of the one I was sitting on, so that I could have a look at people that might arrive, and Spa boy could have a good look at my buttocks, and with secret hope that he might decide to play with it.
It was like I thought and had planned, indeed and when he walked back in and found me there really appreciated it and started caressing my skin, which was totally soaked thus the touch was very sensual. He slapped my buttocks, but nicely and I couldn't help enjoying it.

We played a little along, he had my sensitive skin and my upturned cheecky buttocks, and he gave me his feet and toes to suck deliciously. Which I didn't wait and started sucking immediately.

We could say this was rather one of those times when I have both of my slut souls coming out: the geisha and the whore. Now I sure was in a whore-state and all I was longing for was his cock.
Which, on the contrary, I got not, and I couldn't even get close to it, smell it, eat it.
He started wanking himself, the little crap and asked: "where do you want it... to cum on? Your mouth". Well, everybody knows my feelings about safe sex so I said: "Give it to me on my buttocks, they were longing for all of it since the beginning".
And that's what I had.

He then moved to the shower and I thought following him so that, maybe, we could keep playing, but once I got into the shower too, he quickly exited.


Well, I washed, got a five minutes of finnish sauna, then I cheered him having his time in the jacuzzi, got my underwear, my pants, my shirt and my jacket back and got to my way to the coop: the fridge was empty this morning.

Damn it. And I'm not talking the fridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment