Friday, 9 January 2009

I like it like that.

There's one thing that needs been written: how I do like it.
I like it large. Ribbed. Sturdy. Hard. With an active, physically skilled man attached to it. I like when he pounds it hard in, and pump it, me lying on the couch, doggy, my arse well up in the air, between his large rough hands; all of me in his power. Longing for him to give me what I am there for: the shag I need. Make me feel a bitch, better: a whore. So that, after he has got the pleasure he wanted for himself, give to him some more: be a geisha for him, lick and caress and kiss his body, wet and sweatting, his "eagle" now a "little sparrow" as in the Simon&Garfunkel song, me to care for him. Care for him enough until I finally manage to raise his spirits again (together with a good hard on) and I can ride his cock and again to turn into a whore all longing for a deep fuck.

Alex is exactly like that.
Coming from southern Italy, I met him on the internet: he wrote to me on some gay website where I've got a profile and some pictures. He wanted to "check me", and I thought I should have given him the chance to do it.
So we had a little chat over msn, excahnged some pictures, shared thoughts about the how and the why and then again the how, and we arranged a meeting for the day after, lunch time.
So we did.
He's short, not lean nor fat, but he invited me to his house and we really had a very good time. Kind, smart, lively, easy to talk to, and nice to talk to; he proved he know how to touch me and release my sexual charge, so I quickly went for it, and he enjoyed me, and immediately found out I give my best when you drive me skilfully: like a top-car if I dare say.
We both wishe he had more than one condom, because he quickly recovered under my hand and between my lips... but it will be for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment