Yes, as much as I do know well that "Wanker" is one of those expressions deluded girls mutter under their breaths as they try and put as much space as they could from a... nuisance.
Yet, it is also what I get when I'm so horny that I can't even realise how much I am, and so it's my body to show it to me. With a huge hard on from beneath my TJQ trousers (which I almost always wear with no underwear).
So what? Simple and plain: relax, plunge to the rod that's looking at you and express yourself up, enjoy it, and since you're already there, do explore yourself; is it growing faster if I make my butt participate in the game? What if I do this, and what if I do that?
But always either keep a napkin handy or get ready to move to the bathroom quick, because you might happen to - literarily - shoot yourself out very fast, very far away and plenty of it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment