Thursday, 11 December 2008

Underwear

I definetly would rather wear plain black feminine g-string than those horrible garments for men they sell in sexy-shop.

Now, I bought that new lovely dildo when I was at the Koeln airport, flying back to Milano, and I did let myself be tempted by a g-string for man. Let alone the ridiculous Enola Gay style woman depicted on the front, the garment design in itself it's so that the my butt looks terrible. And I know my butt looks wonderful in g-string instead.
(See if I'm wrong...)


I really think I'll get back to wearing COOP's black g-string they sell for girls (S/M size) or the POMPEA microfiber one for pretty girls I started to wear on an almost everyday basis since I first worn them during a workout.

I enjoy the feeling, I am proud of the sight I get of my loins when wearing such garments and I love when men tear them aside or ask me to remove them in a sexy way.
And they are incredible comfortable when I go running.

No comments:

Post a Comment