Friday, 5 December 2008

Good vibrations.

Believe it or not, a vibrating dildo is always a little joy. Especially when it's not little in size. Although I've always found I could easily have long, deep, shattering orgasms with my little, soft, motorised humanly-shaped little butt plug.


But I'll have to admit, if asked an opinion on this behalf, that oh yes! Size matters.
I don't want to be cheap on this, really, but when I'd be asked to choose I would go for the larger one, never mind whether it's battery operated or pure jelly, butt plug like or more humanly shaped.

Now it's some days I can't get to get a good full satisfying shag, no matter how much I try. Spa, internet, gay dating site thanks to a nice fuck buddy. I've got just words, petting (so to say: me doing oral sex), or people not considering going to a cruising place, looking for sex, and bring some (one, at least!) condoms.
So, tonight, I was in the hotel, thought I'd give up with looking for a spa or chatting the irc scene, and would go watch a movie. Then once back I had my time laying on this large bed, cuddling my penis until it got firm. That's the sign: plug into my wet ass this pearly, thick vibrating "thing", have it slide some more in after having lingered a little on the edges with its vibration, and then let yourself climax until your dick, damn hard in your hand, cum. And I start vibrating myself too, sort of a resonance with the thick toy, until I climax again, with no cum this time.
So, now, both Adam and Eve got their orgasm; I can go and have my sleep time.
Until next time I get horny again.

No comments:

Post a Comment