Monday, 8 December 2008

Postponed only?

Some days ago I thought I were close to having a good night with this guy in Padova. Which resolved into nothing, since he left me, naked, waiting for him to come and find me on my knee, just behind the door (believe it or not, my major though at that time was: "will he bump on me?"), with a band on my eyes and with enough erotic charge to fuel up a tank ... Yes. The man just left me waiting for his call on that pose, until I considered I'd wait laying on the bed instead.
And I kept waiting and waiting and... waiting. Until when I just gave it up. He had left me no mobile phone to text me, all calls I received were from a "private number", so I left him a message on the website where I knew he would have read it, sooner or later, and turned to have some great time with just me, Eve, and two nice dildos.

Well, the man wrote me again: he turned out that he had to quickly run to a hospital where his sister delivered her first baby, but he wants to see me when I'll go travel around his place again.

Hopes are less high, this time, but yet not down. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment