When expectations grow too much they could get to being overwhelming, and could even be way too much for somebody to bear.
A man, with elegant manners, and rather promising abilities, is flirting with me in one of the many public social networks around the net.
He seems to love every picture I post, every comment I write, and he has so far shown a great ability in pushing my limits.
He wants to meet with me.
"Would you rather a Grand hotel or a private Residence? One near to you, of course."
I couldn't dear say "Grand Hotel", I would have stand failing to meet his expectations so I wrote "I think I enjoy the cosy, yet flirtatious feeling a residence can give you".
He keeps writing comments to pictures of me wearing a G-string, or squeezed in some tight Onyx jeans, or those of me wearing a 6'7" heel sandal, sighing how he would love to see me wear them for his eyes, asking about my "sizes", and saying he longs to "play" with it, or describing - while never being neither rude nor vulgar - how he would take care of my "derriere" and how his "shaft" would lovely fit into it and how he wants to bring me to pleasure heights, and how the sight of my pictures inspire his desires and increase his lust and desire to meet me...
I think I might - for the first time in my life - go for a full hair removal...

No comments:
Post a Comment