I once had sex with a TG-girl, during a trip for business. I had gone watching a movie - the late show - and I knew there were shemales renting themselves around the place because somebody had told me some years before, I had gone there and had met a wonderful shemale that made me spent a great night. Sexy, smart, witty, bitchy enough and lots human in her behaviours, slightly domina in her attitude towards boys. So I thought I'd check out if I could find her again.
She had moved to Switzerland, one of her mates told me, while looking at me with awesome brown cat-eyes and a glittering smile. Julia.
She was so beautiful. Utterly beautiful. A beauty that was way to hard to resist to.
We went to her place and I had a very unemotional, boring, frozen-cold sex, I thought that had been one of the worst experience in my life, actually. In fact, she just wanted me to cum and go, and I actually know it can be rather common, as an attitude. Only, that was the first time it happened to me, and being the second time I had that kind of sex intercourses... it struck me.
After I had cum, I was expecting to have some more, with her nice dark cock; I had already gone through the fact that I had not to kiss her or caress her too much or "I would have ruined her make up", but I sure wanted more: Adamo had had his gone, but Eva wanted that wonderful shemale to love her. She looked at me, and just asked "you did cum, what do you want from me now". I couldn't explain, so I just sat down, and got to wearing my things up. She appreciated my underwear, but that was too late for me, I suppose.
Today I think I had something even worse than that.
He just seemed to want to have sex with - "to getting to know" me, he said - so much that I couldn't make the occasion slips away and since I was not far from his place, we did meet at his place; not a house, but that sure wasn't the problem.
He had been so selfish, so egotic in his behaviour, so under my expectations, that he didn't even had me to see (!!) his cock, we massaged a lot - mainly, I did it - he didn't lick me, didn't kiss my body, didn't have me kiss his "friend", suck him, and when he turned me around, asked me to take my slip away and got me tight to him, the only thing he did for about five minutes was to masturbate himself, and - finally - cum onto my back.
So annoyingly boring. I could get no emotions out of it. The guy needs a girl! And since he's gay - the queer kind, even - he'll never get to find one and, I'm afraid, odds are against that he gets to understand it.
What a waste of time. But, I'm glad I found it out soon.

quando hai avuto questa esperienza? meglio farlo con me? eh eh...
ReplyDeleteDefinitively. A whole lot much better.
ReplyDelete