It all started with a glance; I was walking past the corridor to the locker room with towel and slippers and he was heading toward the exit. He glanced at me, and I replied to his eyes with a blink noone did see, but him, who was already looking at Eve without even knowing about her.
He turned around and reached me in the locker room. He sure had been very fast undressing himself because by the time I got out of the locker room he was already there, very much clearly awaiting for me, his towel surrounding his hips and revealing a young, thin yet strongly build body: he was cute, indeed.
I smiled at him and he returned the smile and then did lead the way to the cubicles surrounding the labyrinth's paths.
He opened one door and invited me to get in, and I mildly followed him.
Again, he had been very fast setting his towel on the bed and was already hugging me from the back: I had to lean forward, so not to fall down, and I did help myself against his body on one side, and the soft bed on the other side.
China boys do often look thin, kind of shy, and they are known to have a small cock. He wasn't very much different to what legends say, indeed: thin, shy and with a thin, possibly less than 6" inch cock. But - oh boy - he was cute, and nice, and kind, and he had these hands he kept moving on my skin, caressing my larger body, that immediately made me think of those fishes where females are always larger than males.
And he definitely wanted a female.
He tried to have me with no condom, attempt which I immediately stopped gently yet very much firmly. He asked me to wait there and smiling back to the look of me smirking at him while laying down as if on a roman triclinium, he set himself to the quest of finding the only mean that would have allowed him to have what he clearly wanted: me.
It only took a couple of minutes before he was back and offered me his cute little dick which, to my surprise (and joy), hadn't lost his hard on. I sucked it with lust, lost in the emotional I was getting by his hands keeping caressing my head and strobing and stroking my hair and playing games with my curls.
I kept that going - I was really enjoying it! - for a while until he did grab my hips and kindly yet very firmly - and how strong was his hold! - did turn it upside down and did set me face down on the bed, his body following mine.
I think I already wrote about that (yes, I did it here): I love feeling the weight of my lover on me, it makes me feel "in his hands", "at his disposal", "with no other option but to please him" (and things of the like, you sure got the message.
He was as quick as a rabbit, and i did climax accordingly, one, two then three times, until he then came gasping and with a couple of strong strokes.
I thought it would have then been only a matter of a few minutes until he would have stand up, cleaned himself, opened the door and be gone in the darkness. I was wrong. Very much wrong.
He did cuddle me for - I don't know - what sure was more than half a hour, maybe one full hour who knows! He wanted a lot to kiss me, and I had tremendous shivers by simply letting my mouth full wide open at disposal of his fingers or his tounge while he kept caressing my buttocks laying aside of me, letting me take the safest side of the small bed. How caring!
I can't remember anymore what he was actually doing to me and with my slowly heartquaking body when I finally did climas, it may very much well be caressing my buttocks right after having pulled his full hand out of my little greedy hole.
I did cum in great quantity, something that only happens in occasion of "special events" such as gang bang or a very skilled lover...
It was almost 2 a.m. when we headed to the showers room and did shower ourselves, and a man came to look at us... well, to look at me, and he was clearly trying to understand whether I would have wanted another go.
I would have.
But the China boy was there and I kind of felt... it unfair, going with another man right after. He seemed to appreciate that, and while we were in the finnish sauna (it's the best way to quickly dry oneself after a shower and to dry the towels too!) he asked me "one more time?". I told him I needed to check a watch, and when I did - he brought me to a room where there was on hang on a wall - I understood "there's not time for us", so I headed towards the locker room.
The other man followed me immediately, and had he said something, or made it intriguiing laying on a bed with him (say, with a "casual" gest, showing me his cock, or mimicking a kiss) I reckon I would have wanted: sex only makes me wanting more sex, as usual.
But he didn't, so I dressed back quickly and got to the exit, where the China boy was waiting for him, inviting me for a coffee. But, given how late it was, how seldom I am in his city, how difficult it was to speak to each other, and the fact that he was so much younger than me, I declined and walked back to the hotel.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment