Just another blog on somebody's sex life. Its name was "The Diary of Adam's Eve", but Adam started complaining about that. Not, it is just about me, and my other me. And sometimes it is about other people, and how we all do interact with each other.
Tuesday, 2 March 2010
Pandora's jar is flowing....
She kind of set me on a libido path. And - well, yes - I did let her do it.
The special link we share made it easy for her, I could oppose little resistance, since she was entering in me at night, or during the day, through gates that were left unconsciously open.
At time I wasn't even aware of them being there. Of her coming. Some other times, I could barely recognise her "signature", but yet did little - when nothing - to stop her.
And now that she's in, restraining is quite harder. As could have been easily predicted, one would add.
I reached back to my little blue address book, I did revert to "fate" to help me when I had to choose whether I would stop by "that gay spa I know" or not when in town, I texted people I know they were just waiting for a message from me to open the door of their house so that I then would open those of my greedy body.
I met a man of my age for lunch, and - well mannered girls do not kiss at their first appointment - it might have looked as if I did restrain, but I actually did rub my knee on his leg behind the table all of lunch time. And teased him with some messages on this subject afterwards. A teasing he must have appreciate, if we have already scheduled a meeting at "his place", for lunch, later this week.
I opened back my MSN connection and I immediately got an appointment from a sicilian stud, not much tall of a man, but one with a lovely, large, rock solid, long lasting, hard cock. And we scheduled an early morning session.
The jar is ajar...
Etichette:
expectations,
hopes,
lust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment