Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Cross-blogging effect.

I once wrote on some other blog:

I will bow to Mistresses.
And do will respect Masters.
I will please desires and grant
you a sexy wish.

I'll be the lover of a woman. Or of a worthy man.
I'll make (this) life worth living it.

I'm no Vixen. I'm no whore.
I'm a sexy little lady who enjoyes pleasing.
Ask me. Test me. Trust me.
I will make you enjoy it.

*smile*



It was some long time ago, but I think it's the way I live my sexuality. I think it's what he did see in me when he said I'm 50% geisha... and 50% bitch.

I recently wrote:


I trust your appraisal. I entrust in your vision of me and resign into your hands my will. 
Choose the best outfit for me; I'd love to wear what you'd think that best suit me, and that turns you on.
Choose the way you want me to love you; I'll be glad to be yours, pleasing you your way.
Choose to whom you'd want to see me be with; teach me.

E.


... and I thought any single word I wrote her, and chose and picked each word carefully so that I was sure they did best fit my feeling.
I wonder: do they look more geisha's or bitch's words... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment