Spring. 2001. Or 2002, maybe.
So long ago, it's hard being more precise on when it all happened.
But, apart from the exact time of the year or the year we were, I remember all too well what I was doing.
It was a city in in the north west, and I was travelling for business northbound.
It was the time of my life when I was in "wild exploration" mode, and the chat and some specific gay, trans, bisexual web sites were what I was feeding my curiosity with. I did meet many men at that time. I still have a couple of phone numbers, indeed and this fact gives me a chill.
I was having a "relation pornographique" with a married woman, mutually satisfing since she also was so nice to talk and laugh with, and I was putting myself at test on the many roads of kinky: transvestitism, cross dressing, bondage, mental domination, vanilla gay sex...
On one of this chat lines I came to know there was to be a "naked day" on that thursday, in that city, at that gay place.
I had to pass nearby, so I made it so that I would stop there.
I remember parking around, reaching for the door... and then getting back to the car... only to park somewhere else because I knew I wanted to go in and it was meaningless to pretend I didn't.
In fact I did. I did pay my entrance fee, got a towel, a condom, and went to the locker rooms, where other guys were already getting "ready". It was a naked party, so we all were wearing nothing but our shoes.
It then was my first time in a darkroom, a place I didn't know anything about; kind of an easy labirinth, with high, dark walls, with almost no lights but TV broadcasting gay pornos, and some red light here and there. The eye gets quickly used to the dimmed light, though, so apart from a few selected place where it is total darkness - they are meant to be like that! - you know what's going on when you walk among the straits that actually are made of walls of small cubicles where, sooner or later, someone will go.
I couldn't really get how it all worked, I slowly walked around all the place, and first thought that did strike me was that everybody was walking too fast to have the chance to actually meet somebody.
I did walk around a couple of times, slowly, arms slightly open and low as they were they looked as a prey bird's wing, with index fingers writing a silent drawing on the walls.
I did have a short intercourse, just oral sex, in one of the darker region of the labyrith, which proved mostly unsatisfactory: I had had much better time at my place, with a doctor that "used to pay me a visit...".
I didn't know where it came from, and I only think I start to understand it now that I have a name for her, but all of a sudden I just stopped, at the junction of three straits, not far from a double queen size bed no smaller than 13 square feet.
I turned to the darkest of the walls, arms above my head, head slightly leant back, my bare ass protruded towards the "street", legs open wide... and I started to slowly wiggle and moan, as if speaking to myself and showcasing myself.
Didn't take much before somebody noticed me - or just my ass wiggling? - and did caress my buttocks. I moaned even more, and stretched my ass out in search of his hands, which I found. He did rub his cock on my buttocks, and I expressed my appreciation.
I remember turning back to look at him and noticing other bodies, other faces, lurking. Some were close enough for me to reach them - I did choose a narrow junction by instict... - and while some retracted, some other appreciated my interest in their legs, their cocks.
Soon there were no less than two for each of my hand, my mouth, and my ass...
I knew they were giving themselves turns, I was kept "in the right position" by those who were around, and the only thing I wanted to be sure of was if they were wearing a fresh condom, other than that... they could - and they did - dispose of my body at their will.
I did lose any cognition of time, but I could count no less than fifteen people "visiting" and I think everyone around had a go at my hands and mouth before I lost control of my legs and started to shake vigourously and felt on the large bed.... where I laid, for some minutes, arms and leg wide open as if on a St. Andrew's cross, shaking and trembling while some other hands were caressing my skin gently.
No less than six hands, that then reduced to four... which then lifted me up and brought me to that one of the side room where there was a gymnastic horse without pommels and where I was to be laid, legs down, body flat, head out and where the two stud did... abuse of me, with my consent, but with no remaining will to oppose or to decide how and when and who and what.
That had been the most incredibles of the night I have ever had... and which I'll always remember and into which memories I still find refuge, from time to time...

No comments:
Post a Comment