Wednesday, 3 February 2010

To tuck or not to tuck

I think I'll explore the possibility of tucking one's own penis... I'm growing more and more curious about the subject...

Does this mean something, or am I just "being frenzy" :)










p.s. Incidentally: I'll meet her tomorrow night. And the night after, and the evening + night after, and the night after again...

p.p.s. I did it. I googled around about it and I found a crossdesser page that explained it all. Maybe even too much: I could achieve a really satisfying effect with less steps, using a paper tape. I particularly like the fact that I could pee as a woman and that, when wearing some nice pants or thongs I could not wear easily, I now get "that perfect look"... :D

1 comment:

  1. U don't need to do it. I know how to let it disappear...

    ReplyDelete