Sunday, 31 January 2010

Underwear mining

I do.
I really enjoy wearing my underwear. Choosing it is a totally different matter, instead.
The mere fact that I can't simply pick a bunch of pants, tangas, coulotte, garter, suspenders, bodysuit, baby doll... and head towards the changing room to try them all, one at a time, it really makes everything more complicated.

I have to leverage my imagination, try and foresee what would suit my shapes better. Thin strings, or large ones? More or less tissue? To cover or to unveil?

In the sales season, you can happen to find large boxes with many pants in it, and you only need to go and find yourself the one you like most.
Or you think you'll like most, in my case.

I tend not to go for too much fancy garments. I like the simple line of some brasilian tanga, when they are soft and do wear my butt fine.

I'm sometimes split between choosing "my style" or to explore new ways. And I sometimes wonder: would them be more feminine, in look? Would they still suit me? Or wouldn't it just clearly show how unfamiliar my body is with such garments? Although half of my soul looks at them as theirs?

She once said she would want to buy me a lace baby doll.
I still wonder how I would really look like in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment