There were so many options, so many little treasures to discover.
Yet I definitely would only pick some when enclosed in my avatar.
This one, for example, would do great on Eva D., or rather: it sure it's something of the kind she might already have in her digital wardrobe.
The one here on the left, too, and this one with spiked heel, would make her day with all its tickling tickling toe while walking.
But in Real Life is a much harder choice to make.
Yes, the Paola model, here on the left definitely triggers my submissive part, which is so much Eva, in fact.
But this one here is oh! so feminine. And this one too!
Not to mention THIS one!
How in the world is a girl ever going to choose one?
Let's enumerate what and which details do trigger my fantasies:
- I am not afraid at all of higher heels
- I don't like boots much, unless ankles is kept tight, or it wouldn't look feminine to my eyes
- I don't like platforms
- I'm a bit scared off by sandals, because I kind of am afraid I might find them too... slippery
- I'm not obsessed at all by pointed shoes and would often feel fascinated by "old standards"
- Although I think I'd rather put on closed shoes, open one do often surprise me.
- I am very classical when at choosing colours, and "less is more".
- I'm a bit kinky, but sort of a classical one :)
Oh! How I love them all (almost, of course)!
No comments:
Post a Comment