She definitely tempts me: her luscious body, her swifty brain, witty tongue, tasty and soft lips, and the sheer fact that she keep climaxing at my every touching her, or kissing her, or - she told me today - by smelling me, simply is my kind of thing. The "smelling thing" one was weird, I'd admit it, but it actually did seem quite natural then. It hadn't been all that casual as it was last time; this time I moved the jigsaw puzzle of my life in any direction so that I could have twelve hours to be at her disposal, body and soul (and so that I could enjoy her body and soul, as well).
The evening faded into night easily, we had sex continuously, repeteadly, in many different ways, and always together, from 7 pm throu 4 am, and I think I'll list dinner time with the rest of the group in the house (all men, 1 gay couple, 1 ex-boyfriend) among the sex time. Definitely. Yet in a more subtly way.
We have had a bed wandering by the room like the grand piano in Novecento, because of her cowriding me, I did experience the sexiest massage ever (with the most abudant outcome), and there was an attempt at "exponential kisses amount" involved (which is: I'll give you ten kisses more each time you'll cum, and boys, we reached high numbers).
I would have wanted more than this and was ready and prepared for more. If only I had not to travel far away the very next morning...
Today, during a skype chat:
She: just to be sure I'll be ready for it: when will you come to visit me again?
I: I don't know yet, but I doubt any earlier than next year.
Oh, how I wish I could say: tonight...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I regret only one thing after I read this blog, less surprise when I open my gift-wrapped package: you.
ReplyDelete