Monday, 21 December 2009

Sizes, for all that matters...


Bust: about 95 mm, that makes 37.4 inches.
Waist: about 82 mm, that makes 32.3 inches.
Hip: about 95 mm, that - again - give 37.4 inches.

Now, since female garments' sizes are as per this table (Sizes at Victoria's), that claims that I should either be 26.5 inches at the waist if I were 37 at the hip (hence wearing a 6-S size), or be 42 at the hip if I were 31,5 at the waist (hence wearing a 14-L size).

All of this said, what I learn at expenses of my lusts, desires, will and fantasies is that either my wais isn't small enough given my hip size, or that my hip aren't wide enough - let alone my tits, of course - to match my waist.


Given my genetics... I suspect it's the latter to be true.

What a pity. Today I had just received a very generous offer from "her" to lay on me while I was butts up on her bed, so that she had the opportunity to lap my body, feel the meat beneath the lace, one hole at a time, until we had both climaxed... and made the room warmer, as usual.

What a pity.


(on a side note: I just wonder how comes that I regularly wear g-strings size 2 or 3, but sure never  L or XL size... Could it be that at VS are too much "conservatives"?)

No comments:

Post a Comment