I wish.I wish I were raped by a truck driver, all of a sudden, while walking back to my car at night in a gas station.
I wished I could hear his steps behind me, and start sense the bitter taste of the unexpected, of uncertainty, the cold shivers of fear when they mix up - or maybe mess up? - with desire... and turns into lust.
I wish he just - as if it was happening by accident - only pretended to swiftly touch my shoulder and since he would sure not perceive any aggressive reply to such a physical intrusion into my private, physical space, he would then firmly grab my forearm and pull me towards him so to drag me to his truck, as if he was a bird of prey and I... his helpless prey.
And that he then, just, simply, dispose of me, of my body; of my very wishes.
This, I actually wished while walking back to my car at night, in a gas station on the highway today.
No comments:
Post a Comment