that's German for "It is a very strongly rooted part of your personality".
And if you team it with "your very horny, we like you, would you come and visit us, we're in town until Thursday", you will have a picture of my strain this morning.
The two guys are very decent. I had a very good time with them. One is exclusively dominant, and he's a great lover and a powerful fucker with a very nice cock that really plunged into my ass delivering shivers of pleasure and left me with tremors once out of there.
His partner, they are lovers since 25 years, is exclusively submissive, instead. I find he's too much into that popper thing, but his dick in my mouth while G. pumped me from behind, on that large cast iron bed, while outside it was raining hard and we could hear that from the windows, lost in our threesome in that house lost in a wood near the lake... it was simply perfect and I really loved it all through.
He wrote me an sms this morning. He just asked me if I were available these days, and that they will be around until Thursday.
We texted for a little while, he understood my trouble and my torment.
I really, really don't know what to do.
My life is puzzled, he's right: EVA actually is a deeply rooted part of me, and I only have this life. And yet I blame and condemn acting in a certain way.
What should I do.
Will I end like the man above: dead covered in snow?
No comments:
Post a Comment