Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Terms

Slut. Whore. Pig. Tart. Minx. Saucy girl. Bitch.
There're many term to define somebody lustful, and keen to indulge in saucy sex.

Here is an excerpt of a conversation I just had with that very ex-girl friend I wrote about only a few weeks ago.

F: You really are a lil slut, anyway, you know? :)
M: Me??!?
M: Oh my goodness! look what I have got to hear? :D
M: and then:
M: at least you define me a "lil slut", typically you would call one a "pig", wouldn't you? :D
F: no, no. You're a slut.

Since then, I started browsing both the dictionary and the thesaurus, and I am delighted by all the variants I could find on the term.
I loved the "wanton woman" term, definition and origin, for example.
Similarly to other languages (Italian amongst them, of course), involved terms often refer to "cleanness",or "tidiness" as an antonym of anything related to sex, and to enjoying it.
There's also the chance to define somebody a "sex fiend", although you only have nymphomania to revert to when you want to considered it pathological; in fact the term is ambiguous in English, and it could also refer to a person highly gifted or skilled at it ;)
To some extent... I think I like this last definition, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment