"hello dear, it's long since I don't hear from you. Is everything ok? How are you? M.".
A very lovely person. Caring, generous in his kind, and to some extent a very good lover.
I also did receive, a couple of weeks before, one other message, from a couple from Switzerland, that regularly visit a place around here, and that one had me as "their guest", with mutual satisfaction I would add.
These messages seems to me like a voice coming from far away; yes, I know I've been hiring a bitch to fuck my ass, I did even had a sexual intercourse with my most controversial ex-girlfriend, but I never did had sex with men anymore since that night, did not even had sex with my toys.
Now, will I call M.?
I really - really! - really don't know...
edit: I didn't. I did send him a link to this blog, but I'm not sure he ever paid me a visit here. Might be just because he doesn't feel comfortable with the english language, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment