I just thought I had one go with my most passionate lover in the neighborhood, because he wanted it, because I did let him down, kind of ditched him a couple of times lately so we could say I kind of felt guilty. And because it were days I wanted a good shag and I couldn't think of how to get it (wife was out of question as usual...).
So I just texted him "lunch time? What do you think?", he replied "ok, 12:30?" and I said "ok" and I did it.
He dealt with my lust, my need for a man, great; I was really sorry that I had to go because I sincerely would have wanted another match with him.
But I had to get back to the office.
At 6:30 pm I received an msn text from some "mr", whose status was "I've got a fantasy..." and I couldn't say anything else but: fantasy of what.
So he told me how his wife, in the last onrle year, had nurtured the erotic fantasy of watching two man doing sex, only to then, maybe, decide to join in.
We started talking about how it seemed to be difficult to find the right person, and what the right person should look like.
He was charming, nice at talking and tickling; it was about closure time at the office but it isn't unusual that I stay there until late.
He sure was an explorer of utmost experience, he only digged lightly on me at the beginning, but it wasn't much before he could unveil Eva with well aimed questions. I suppose he quickly became aware of what I hide inside me.
In fact, all of a sudden I was exposed, speaking - pardon: writing - in first person, referring to my self as a she (this is more evident since I was writing him in Italian where also verbs and adjectives are gender declined) and using the "/me" that makes the chat very personal and which definetely meant I was acting as if it was a role play, rather than a casual chat, like it was at the very beginning.
I told him, offering no resistance to his questions, about my only female lover, how she was Eva's lover rather than Adamo's, how she had me dress on high heels, stockings, suspenders and g string and all and walk on the Po riverside at night, amatourial bitch among professional ones.
He could make me recount the sexual intercourse I had had the very morning, with profusion of details about how I felt when my lover was on me, inside me, and how I wanted it all, how I climaxed and wanted my lover to cum while still inside me (inside his condom, of course!); he got it all from me, he could have me tell him everything, and let him inside my head and to live the scene as if he were there with us, watching on us.
I felt excited. I liked it how he was kind of screwing me again, I was recounting/reliving what had been an intense sex session, with increased intensity because I wanted him to enjoy it all and live it with me.
That is a master/sub relation and he surely understood he could have me in it; and he did it. Because I definitely wanted it, indeed...
No comments:
Post a Comment