I'm in Germany, near the Rhein river. For business. But I thought I would have soon found somebody to spend the hours after the business dinners.
And I didn't. At all...
So, during my first night alone in my room I did everything I could think of to satisfy my hunger for a large dick, or many large dicks, by mean of my dildos. And one glass that gave me a great feeling and showed to me what a fully dilatated ass might possibly look like.
Then I felt asleep, not before 2 am, and after 12' of the longest orgasm I had ever had...
Tonight, I decided I would have gone to a sauna, a spa, in the city centre, and just in order to make it turn into some fitness exercise I went there running: well, after about 2 and a half km I found out that the sauna was already closed (at 11 pm???!!!!).
I thought that would at least do for a 5K run that sure is good for my body shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment