Sunday, 19 April 2009

I did it, as if he was there.

He left me with the request that I had sex with my wife in the weekend.
And I did it.
I did it as if he were there with us, sat on the short stool next to the wardrobe.

And this makes for a short digression about my wife.
We did spend about one hour, watching a movie, laying on the couch, sid by side, me naked and wanking slowly, my "bird" strong and demanding; if I have had some stud aside me, so evidently aroused... I would have at least lend him "a hand", or even have had a "mouthful" of it.
But I instead had to "ask for a shag"; good thing is that,although I would have wanted it on the couch and she wanted it on the bed instead, we had a great, great time.

Once under cover, in fact, she gave me a real great blowjob, and when she came on me to ride my cock, it was a real hard piece of meat, a real pussy opener, and she sat on it with evident satisfaction.

And he was watching us all the time. I could feel him getting the best view of my wife wonderful, ripe, back going up and down on my most aroused dick, and my asshole exposed as well, my leg spread wide and my hands on her hips to give her rhythm.
I had a slight moment when I thought how it would have been if he had joined in, and got to plug his cock inside my open flesh, how it would have been to fuck my wife hard while having him fuck me hard too!

But that was but a fleeting moment and I came back, fully absorbed by my wife gorgeously fucking me, and me wanting to fuck her more than this. I wanted to have her climax to a full orgasm and I knew best option was to switch position.
"want me to get on top of you and get you from back?"
"yes, please" she muttered and she swinged swiftly to her side of the bed and laid doggy, on her four legs, her wide back now facing me. I looked at the man I figured as sat on the stool and plunged my dick full inside of her flesh. She moaned and I felt an upsurge need to cum, as it always happen when fucking her like that (it must be something in the way she's made inside, I think). So I started to move quickly and with wider movement, kind of going inside and then all outside, so that she could feel me open her wide, have a small fraction of second when getting to close back and then feel me ramming my way in again.
I know that to be a wonderful feeling from my gay-sex experiences.
She climaxed evidently and started to beg for more and then for less and then to stop. Of course that is when I go for even more of it, because you never want to trust and obey an orgasming woman.
I climaxed too but kept going for about two or three minutes more. It had been some less than one hour since we started and I just wanted to have her relax and get to sleep so, while still inside her, I caressed her back, she moaned softly and started to get back to the real world, which I know she did fully when she asked - "is the baby sleeping?".

Well, yes, in fact there was somebody else the room: our six months child.

No comments:

Post a Comment