Friday, 5 November 2010

Moan while you can

He had been very good.
Very good indeed.

I think he - by now - got to know me so good, that he just, simply, knows how to touch me, when to grab my head and shag it, when to turn me around and fuck me hard. The right moment.
And, on top of this, I think he enjoys me, the way I moan, groan, whine at times :) and how I do shake violently at the peak of my orgasm, how peculiar they are: no ejaculation most of the times, not even a hard on, yet really am speachless, and today I think I would have most probably yelled out loud, screamed even, had he not crushed my face on the pillow when he realised I was to scream my pleasure out way too loud.
It rarely happen I'm in the urge of screaming it aloud. I never scream, actually. Even if he had not pushed me on the pillow, grabbing my hair firmly, I think I would have - as often I do - screamed silently, mouth wide open, eyes closed, and breathless, but no sound. Maybe just a hiss...

He had been great. I really had a great lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment