Thursday, 7 October 2010

Squirt!!

There sure is some fascination in all this squirting thing.
I'm an inquiring mind, and it could be any different: I want to try it.

She's involved in exploring herself recently, and know I can team up with her in her perusing her possibilities, and her curiosity.
I'm not her only option in this, but I'm pretty sure I'm her best one.

I always knew she was like this, and always wished we could walk on this Oz's "golden path" together.
If only it were a little less of a narrow one, or a little less busy... But I guess easy does it, for anything but sex with women.

2 comments:

  1. Make it clear. You told her about me and suddently she had the first orgasm of her life squirting? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wish! (no offence intended, of course)

    No :) there's no relationship between the two things :)

    Unfortunately... or one could have tried to exploit it :)

    ReplyDelete