Friday, 29 January 2010

Butt plug meditation

I wouldn't have said that, beforehand, but having tried it yesterday evening, I can now say that a a 7" by 3" butt plug really fits lovely into my butt, during the meditation exercises, sat on the ground, next to the fireplace, at night, alone in the house.

At the beginning it sure was hard, it made focusing really hard, mind had a really hard time moving from the inner meat pulsing around the plug, and was desperately whining "more! more!", and it is no surprise that now that I recollect those moment I write of "hard-ness" so much. Any movement enhanced such feeling, and I was rumbling like the lake when the wind sweeps it hard and waves hit the old stone houses on its shores.
But then, slowly, while conscious feelings were tamed by just  letting them flow away as the river does, watching them to flow as the ferryman does, then I could focus on my breath flowing as well, at regular pace, in and out of my nostrils, and thoughts gently started to fade away.
Physical feeling of the plug inside me stayed, instead, and I could perceive it inside me, yet it was not anymore just inside me, but rather it was me to contain it.

This was when I started to tremble and shiver as if there were a 10 sq ft earthquake, just where I was sat.

Pleasant. Indeed.

1 comment: