Saturdays have often been a magic time for me. Bad moments, magic moments, awful moments, great moment. This saturday one was of the latter kind. And, once again, it was a prime time, and it was with him: M.
We were both very horny, I suppose, because we arranged for a Saturday afternoon rendez-vous and our tongues got interwined before we could almost start to touch each other.
Hands were running across our bodies, I was enjoying him holding me from behind so that I had to lean on him to get and he seemed to have found the right point between pain and pleasure when massaging my little nipples because I kept shivering with pleasure when he did it. What I loved most of that moment was being at his will about kisses; I was holding on his neck and leaning a bit backward so that he had to lean on me to kiss me. I love that.
I took his hand and we moved to the bedroom, where I got him naked and he rubbed himeself against my butt while I was bent over, untieing my shoes. His pleasure in doing that was rather evident, given the hard on he offered to me when I got back straight and looked at him. When it's like that, I usually would kneel on the large queen size bed, legs spread open and hand on my knees, palms facing upwards in sign of submission and offering my head and mouth to his pleasure, but he was looking for something else this time, and he instead lay down and asked me to please him.
I climbed on him, immediately took a mouthful of his big dick and then swiveled clockwise so that he could play with mine while I swallowed his large dick up to my throat and further. I could feel it making his way up and engulfing me totally. I had to take a large breath before doing it: there was no space for breathing, and it was hard to just keep it there because M. was having fun with both my dick and my ass, strocking the former and rimming, kissing and testing the latter with one, then two, then three fingers...
I couldn't stand it any more, I wanted him to get inside me and pound his hard cock in my flesh and have it cum on all of me, and possibly then go and being given a golden shower. So I stood up and with a swift movement I just sat on his dick. It got inside in one shot. I jumped in and out a couple of times, then he got hold of me and three me around and I... I don't remember too well because pleasure kind of numbed my brain but I remember myself screaming voiceless, grasping the blanket, and shuddering and shaking and shivering and trying to nail him while I was unable to stand, four-legged and fucking myself hard by throbbing my ass around his dick repeatdly, pounding with all my weight on him and moaning at the same time...
After some fourty-five minutes like this, he - like an animal - kind of cried "I'm... I'm... cumming" and I just thought I didn't want to stop and - as I have said before - that I wanted to "give him more of me" and thus continued with my cowride until he stopped moaning and grunting and hugged me and crashed down onto me.
We were head to head, his arms where holding me from behind and mine were spread wide open. I could see his red face and I was all wet, sweatting all over. We kissed, repeatedly, and I trembled again - yes, again - when he caressed my sides with the tip of his finger...
Wonderful. Even though I would have started all over, and again, and would have wanted to have him pee on him if he had asked me to get it.

No comments:
Post a Comment