He made me feel as if I were a mare (I'd like to write I was a filly, but given my age...) and he was my stallion.
He kissed me, slapped me, turned me around, and in and out, he scrapped the surface - at time even using the nails - of Adam, grabbed Eve by her hair and pulled her out.
To then pound hard inside her flesh. Repeatedly. Muting her voice with his hand and making sure her lips was busy with two of his fingers, muted trumpet that would otherwise scream out loud her pleasure.
He was magnificient.
I felt his power, and after minutes of him pouring pleasure inside me I became totally his, I did depose my will and left him in charge of controlling my body. I sensed it did lift under his strokes, lifted up by the puissance of his shaft, I was but a a willingless body in his capable hands; he was completely inside me and not only with his strong dick, and he could move my puppet-body with it.
He had me.
And I think I cried warm tears: distilled pleasure.
Thank you, M.

No comments:
Post a Comment