Thursday, 8 April 2010

Unexpected.

"Hi. You don't know me; I've seen you at the restaurant and heard you dictating you phone number to your guests. I just wanted you to know how much sexy I think you are".
Really unexpected.

I was talking with this new partner, in the meeting room and I got such a text message on my iPhone. Who in the world was the he? Or she? Or whatever!?
He must have been sitting not far away, though, or I wonder how could have ever listened to me saying to K. my phone number so that he could call me tomorrow morning to arrange for a pick up at the hotel.
A very message going direct to the point, anyway. I appreciated that, and I won't deny I enjoyed the content of it.
It's written in English, he must have thought I was a foreigner, and thought to seize the chance, that it would have been riskless.
Or it could have been some foreigner, here on holiday. Somebody from the campsites around the place here.
Somebody who can make use of punctuation, and likes to use it when texting a message: not a common person.
And a daring one, anyway.

Intriguing, indeed...

3 comments:

  1. I told you...
    By the way, tomorrow I will buy your nice outfit.
    When are you going to take it off for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, well... are we talking the "french maid" one? Still convinced, then? :D

    I thought we had already agreed on sunday night... I only need to know if we will be travelling north together or if we'll just meet there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... how it end?
    For the weekend, I have to go to Milan maybe on monday. Let me see if I'm going to finish my work for sunday.
    The idea of eat U out is...

    ReplyDelete