I'll never do that again.
My second time with "a professional whore", a trans (again) working in a city where I was for some business, has been dreadful. Truly: never had anything worse. In so many aspects that I simply can't understand how I could not recognise the signs before, and flee...
Poor sexual feeling, physical impact quite far from expectations, emotionally discouraging, poor empathic capabilities. The she-male even stole me some money (on top of the one I gave her myself) and tried to convince me I was on the worse side of the argue, faked a police call to a friend, and locked me in her one-room house.
At least I made her lose more money form client than what she stole to me. In fact I reckon she decided to let me go when she saw I wasn't afraid anymore of the police coming in, a clear sign that I would have waited for her "ghost policeman" to come long enough for her to lose even more money.
Now I definitely rember why I had always refused the simple idea of having sex with these sort of people. I might have been lucky last (and my very first) time, but I dedinitely had been only sheer luck then.
Bleah...
-- Posted from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment