I got a reminder from gayromeo.com yesterday (or a couple of days ago, for that is): you've not been seen around for a while now, so we thought we put your profile on hold, because we'd rather have customers always only find users that are active on the scene.
"active on the scene". You can still see words hanging around in air.
Not a big issue, my profile is still there - they say - but won't be searchable.
I can re-activate by simpling logging in.
I spent some three minutes thinking about it: shall I do that? Relog in for a second, I mean?
It turned out I could manage not to do that, I didn't log in, and this set another step higher my resistance. I'm kind proud of myself (but I'll admit I got back wearing g-strings - but very plain ones - again even when not justified by running suits, and this morning I epilated, and it was lovely to feel the water flowing on my buttocks...)
No comments:
Post a Comment