Am I bouncing back? I kind of feels I might be; I epilated, this morning. And I enjoyed it. Every part of it. The mousse on my butts, me massagging it, then scrubbing with the glove to remove the hair and finally the water flowing down on my now soft, hairless, skin, increasing by twofolds the feeling of water flowing.
And since I have to wear pants not made of lycra when I remove hair, I went for a pair of cotton boxer, but they were so worn out (I'm the nostalgic kind, even with robes...) I had to (keep saying that and you may start believing it), I had to pick one pair of those sexy female underwear I have in the last, small drawer on the right. I picked the simplest one, a black cotton brasilian tanga with no lace, no frills, not even a g-string. I thought it to be decent enough and... well, safe.
Well, it is not.
I like how it constrains by dick, and I can feel the fabric on my buttocks and, when I peed a few moments ago, I looked at my image in the mirror, and I lingered for a moment on the thought that Marco loved me wearing this robe...
Only a moment.
But, yes, I hesitated.
I will resist, but is it that the aim? Resisting? Nobody can "resist" for ever. I need an alternative, that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment