I can't prevent or from happening, it's just a matter of time, I know. How do I know?
Because while I definitely enjoyed a second go with my wife yesterday night, with my mother sleeping in the very next room and our six months baby sleeping the bed aside us, yet today I couldn't leave my nice little black g-string home, shoot my shagging boom a movie inside office's loo, send it to one of my lovers-in-town (who definitely appreciated it ;) ) and, above anything else, once back from a 5.5 km run before dinner and taking a shower I couldn't prevent myself from opening that drawer, fetch the Big One and have it repeatedly tear open my asshole carring me to extasy.
I don't really think I will stay away from one of my men (or look for some one in a Spa) for quite long... And why should I, after all?
No comments:
Post a Comment